June 10, 2019
Share Save Report Follow Hide
Not Available
Homs , Homs
Other Ads
Show Number
Not Available
Sign in to be able to contact the seller
About Product
Views : 328

Do you like to live in Europe? Do you dream of better future for you and for your family? Do you like to get a Temporary Residence Permit for one year in EU , and this Residence Permit could be Permanent Residence Permit ? Do you like to enjoy of free moving, living and working in EU countries at first and then in USA , Canada and Australia ? EU Business service has the solution. Through our excellent service, you could have a company in one of the EU countries with easy procedures. And through your company, you can get Visa or TRP (Temporary Residence Permit for one year from one of the EU Embassies in your country. And this TRP can be PRP (Permanent Residence Permit).